Emprise requires at least WordPress 6 and PHP 7.4 to work properly. Please make sure to meet the requirements.
Once you have downloaded the theme package, unarchive emprise-wp and inside it you will find following folder:
Once you have ensured that your have all above mentioned files and folders in your download package, you are ready to start theme installation by following the steps below:
- Log into your WordPress admin.
- In WordPress admin navigate to Appearance Themes and click the ADD NEW button next to “Themes” page title.
- On “Add Themes” screen, click on Upload
- Select emprise.zip click the INSTALL button when hovering over the theme.
- Go back to themes page and cilcik on Upload once again, this time select emprise-child zip file and upload.
- After the emprise and emprise-child themes are installed, activate the emprise-child by clicking the “Activate” link.
- On top – you will get notification – click on “Begin Installing Plugins”.
- You get list of plugins, required and recommended. **Select all and Install.
- Click on “Return to required plugin installer” link.
- Select All Plugins by checking the Plugin box on top and Activate. During activation, the screen may appear blank for upto 4 or 5 minutes, please be patient, do not navigate away and wait until you get the success message.
Child Theme Recommendations: It is strongly recommended that you activate Emprise Child Theme before importing the demo content. To do this, you simply need to go to Appearance → Themes → Add New → Upload Theme and chose "emprise-child.zip" folder from your download package. After this is installed, you will get a successful message and then you need to "Activate" the just uploaded Emprise Child theme.